Summer! it's hottest time of the year, many problems like once you start to urge tanned and sun burned in summer, losing hair due to summer heat etc are common. This small article will covers some common ingredients good for sun burns and which also minimizes the effect of the warmth in summer. Beat the summer heat with these summer essentials straight out of your kitchen!
1. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile Tea is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich in nature which helps to enhance healing, reduces the blemishes & wrinkles on the face. Drinking the Chamomile Tea helps purifying the skin.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is rich in anti-inflammatory properties, which help to scale back the sun burn from UV rays and have a soothing effect on the skin. you'll use burn plant ice cubes which give soothing effect on the skin.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is employed on hair to strengthen the hair roots which prevents hair fall. It also can be used remove summer tan and convey back original skin tone. copra oil also can be used for mild sunburns because it soothes the skin.
4. Honey: If you would like silky hair in summer, use honey because it acts as a natural agent for moisturizing hair. It helps within the cleansing of the scalp without losing away any natural oils.
5. Sea Salt: Sea salt is widely used as an exfoliate, the salt minerals help to open pores for deeper cleansing, it also increases the blood flow which purifies the skin.
6. Baking Soda:
Baking Soda are often wont to remove the tan from the skin because it exfoliate the dead cells and increases new skin cells giving back the first skin tone. Mix the bicarbonate of soda and water to make a paste. Use this paste on the skin and gently exfoliate to get rid of the dead cells.
7. Tea Bags: Tea Bags contains tannin's which are perfect for soothing the inflammation and relieving pain. they provide you a cooling effect which minimizes the skin damage.
She may be a Professional Makeup Artist in Kolkata. Glisten Makeover by Nikita provides her Bridal makeup artist services in Kolkata. she may be a professional stylist and bridal makeup artist in Kolkata who reflects the sweetness through her art of make-up with many unique and innovative techniques.